MAKING BUSINESS IT EASY TO MANAGE
Are you struggling with the IT in your business?
- Do you wonder how long your PCs and Laptops are supposed to last?
- Do you have a plan for your IT that is linked to your overall business strategy?
- Do you understand the risks you have within your IT systems?
- Have you got User Policies so staff know what is acceptable use?
- Do you have a way of managing your IT projects?
- Do you understand what is included and excluded from your IT Support agreement?
These are just some of the common questions facing business owners and managers that are addressed in this book.
'Making Business IT Easy To Manage' has been specifically written for small and medium New Zealand businesses who do not have their own IT Manager, to help them understand and manage their IT more effectively.
It is ideal for Business Owners, General Managers, Practice Managers, Financial Controllers and anyone else with the responsibility of managing the IT in your business.
Note: This is not a technical IT manual full of geek-speak and jargon. It is a straight-talking business guide, written in a language you can understand, that looks at IT from a business perspective.
Book price: $19.95 + $5 postage and handling